REadLab is a Greece-based research institution that aims to generate positive social and sustainable impact through innovation. Drawing on the expertise of its staff, it will provide among others, technology-enhanced learning solutions supporting our proposed mobility tool.
ReadLab brings together a multidisciplinary team of highly specialized professionals in the fields of engineering, communication technologies, education, social and political sciences, and arts and humanities.
All ReadLab team members and associated collaborators have expertise in their respective fields, attested by their academic background and developed through lengthy work experience in the sectors of research, academia, business, and civil society.
- Erasmus KA2+, CBHE - Cooperation for innovation and the exchange of good practices - Strengthening of relations between higher education and the wider economic and social environment - Yabda, Coordinator: University Hassan II De Casablanca, 586418-EEP-1-2017 -1-MA-EPPKA2-CBHE-JP
- Erasmus KA3+, VET, Support for Policy Reform - Joint Qualifications in Vocational Education and Training, Upgrading the EU Data Protection Sector with new Skills - Datapro, Coordinator: Union of Hellenic Chambers of Commerce (UHCC), Greece, 597857-EEP-1-2018-1-EL-EPPKA3-VET-JQ
- Erasmus KA2+, CBHE - Cooperation for innovation and the exchange of good practices, Education Hubs for Excellence in Midwifery – SafeMa, Coordinator: DAI HOC THAI NGUYEN, Vietnam, 598946-EEP-1-2018-1-VN-EPPKA2-CBHE-JP
- Erasmus KA2+, CBHE - Cooperation for innovation and the exchange of good practices, MSc in Sustainable Food Production Systems – STEPS, Coordinator: UNIVERSITETI BUJQESOR I TIRANES, Albania 598963-EPP-1-2018-1-AL-EPPKA2-CBHE-JP
- Erasmus KA2+ CBHE - Cooperation for innovation and the exchange of good practices, MSc course in Food Processing and Innovation – FOODI, Coordinator: UNIVERSITI TEKNOLOGI MALAYSIA, Malaysia, 598987-EPP-1-2018-1-MY-EPPKA2-CBHE-JP
- Erasmus KA3+ VET - Support for Policy Reform - Joint Qualifications in Vocational Education and Training, Upgrading the EU Postal Sector with new Skills – NewPOST,Coordinator: AKMI ANONIMI EKPAIDEFTIKI ETAIRIA, Athens 597876-EPP-1-2018-1-EL-EPPKA3-VET-JQ